Wednesday, February 15, 2017

( Doug and Julie Wake up in the Salem Inn after a Valentine's Day Night out.)

Doug gently wraps his arms around Julie and she flutters open her eyes

Doug: (Smiles and kisses her head) well good morning sweetheart.
Julie : (lets out a soft moan) Is it all ready? I guess we had so much fun time got away from us.
Nodding Doug took Julie to the waiting car.
Doug: Home Matri'd Dave! There's no place like home.
Julie: (smiled and got in after Doug.) and That was from wizard of oz I think.
Doug: yes, you got it babe! your very good.
Julie: ( Julie looked at Doug.) I have something I need to tell you............
Doug: what's that?
Julie: A.) I got a new cat and B.) I'm pregnant
Doug: A.) don't you think two cat's is enough and B.) Congratulations babe!  we're going to be parents again.

................................TO BE CONTINUED...............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment