Wednesday, February 15, 2017

(Quinn started running around cursing everything under the roof of Forrester for not working right as today was the launch of the new Fuller line.)
Quinn: ( curses in Spanish.) Aargh! I can't I just can't.
Ridge; ( looks up from hugging a outside tree for stress relief.) What's got you so upset dollface?
Quinn: Don't call me that and why the hell are you out hugging a damned tree when theirs work to be done. chop chop.
Ridge: first dollface was not a compliment there dollface you look like bride of Chucky and second try hugging trees it calms the soul and makes them feel good too. not that you'd know about being "Kind" or "Good" Quinn.
Quinn: stuff it!
Ridge : what my wife Brookes bra? no thanks she has waay more up top than you so why don"t you go stuff it Quinn.
Quinn: (Stands  there mouth open.)
Ridge: yes I went there doll face. ( walks inside.) Quinn: Don't call me ... oh forget it.
............................................TO BE CONTINUED......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment